|Full Beauty Brands||New York, NY|
|Product Manager, Buy Experience (Contract)||August 2019 – Present|
|– Guide the business in prioritization of the most valuable and profitable features and/or changes to the checkout flow.|
– Drive the development and coordinate with our internal development team and third party partner, Narvar, to build, launch, and enhance FBB order tracking landing pages as well as the returns portal to increase traffic back to the sites as well as improve customer experience for tracking returns.
– Prioritize the backlog and identify + assign features and bugs to the appropriate sprints based on enriching user experiences and increasing revenue/conversions.
|Scholastic Publishing||New York, NY|
|Product Owner, Ecommerce||July 2018 – July 2019|
|– Oversaw the development prioritization of new features and logged defects based on quarterly roadmap initiatives, MVP importance, and activity and/or revenue data in order to drive business goals and objectives.|
– Managed and motivate dmy direct reports through start-to-end project inclusion, collaborative story writing sessions, and competitive research in order to develop an analytical mindset to drive and pushback on business demands.
– Composed and delivered site analytics tech specs for each new product and feature so that the business and product can track and access how new & existing features are performing.
|ANN Inc. (parent company of Ann Taylor, LOFT & Lou & Grey)||New York, NY|
|Product Manager, Digital In-Store Experience & eCommerce||January 2016 – June 2018|
|– Created and provided clienteling weekly reporting consisting of compiling data from multiple data sources such as Omniture and vendor application in order provide insights into program performance inclusive of store associate engagement and how it relates to site revenue.|
– Drove SEO technical writing requirements for important technical SEO initiatives in areas such as Bazaarvoice review indexing, Endecca search improvements, and overall site best practices.
– Maintained the implementation 3rd party vendor scripts into Signal Tag Management which allows ANN to conduct POCs and support marketing efforts.
– Lead product creative approvals and technical requirements for the Ann Taylor clienteling POC with an external vendor, Salesfloor, to ensure project timelines were met and technical integrations were properly carried out.
– Initiated change in agile process by moving story review with product managers up a week which provided more accurate LOEs due to clear explanation of stories/requirements.
|Sephora||San Francisco, CA|
|Product Manager, Marketing Technologies||July 2013 – January 2016|
|– Wrote user stories for the development of APIs to populate a profile database and provide requirements for the integration with Sephora’s ESP to ensure our email marketing team is able to market based on a variety of client data.|
– Managed Sephora’s digital marketing 3rd party tags on Sephora desktop and mobile sites via a tag management system in order to support paid search and display ad campaigns.
– Spearheaded reporting requirements and communication with ESP, which included a successful integration with Adobe and a new URL tracking schema for Omniture reporting as well as providing detailed reporting requirements for a SAP BusinessObjects and validation of data in environment against two other systems.
– Coordinated a multi-department marketing platform RFP process and successfully garnered selection agreement to vendor approval within 4 months amongst four Sephora VPs.
|Best Buy||Richfield, MN|
|Product Manager, Social Commerce||December 2012 – June 2013|
|– Developed Social Commerce (Ratings & Reviews, Ask & Answer) FY14 roadmap inline with company goals with estimated revenue increases and profitability measurements.|
– Planned and AB tests on current emails as well as devised new email campaigns in order to achieve higher review volumes.
– Collaborated with vendors Bazaarvoice and Exact Target to insert additional user data into encrypted email links, which reduced Reward Zone member number errors by 20% and provided Best Buy Customer Care information need to contact disgruntled customers.
– Investigated and documented a variety of Bazaarvoice feeds and API calls which allowed Best Buy to efficiently troubleshoot issues that occurred with a missing product feeds delivered from Channel Intelligence as well as helped manage upcoming upgrades to the Bazaarvoice platform.
|Thomson Reuters||New York, NY|
|Product Manager, Social and Engagement||April 2012 – October 2012|
|– Defined metadata and SEO needs for ReutersNext, structured to meet Schema.org, Open Graph Protocol, and Twitter Card requirements, which will improve search and social sharing.|
– Supported and documented ad sales requests by working with design to create and execute custom units, researching advertiser’s brand initiatives and Reuters content to recommend additional sponsorship opportunities, and providing user flow inquiries and new site capabilities.
– Project managed the new site integration with Ensighten, a tag management platform, which reduced page load time and delivered correct ad tags to the appropriate site sections and pages.
|Fox News Digital||New York, NY|
|Product Manager||March 2010 – April 2012|
|– Managed roadmap for the RSS feed tool which included the ability to integrate affiliate headlines into Fox News RSS feeds and provide editors to easily manage content in weekly emails delivered by WhatCounts, accounting for a 15% average increase in weekly visits to the site.|
– Enhanced and initiated new uReport (FoxNews.com citizen journalism site) strategy based on assignment objectives, which resulted 50% month over month page view increase and improved overall quality of UGC (user generated content).
– Worked with Fox News shows to redesign and optimize show pages, resulting in a 10% average increase of visits year over year.
– Established Drupal backend requirements for new show pages, which ensured front-end designs were not compromised and allowed non-tech savvy show producers to manage their show page.
|Scholastic Publishing||New York, NY|
|Online Producer||January 2008 – March 2010|
|– Created site concepts and produced Trade marketing websites to promote interactivity and brand loyalty which resulted in up to a 76% traffic increase year over year and ultimately an increase brand sales.|
– Ideated online profile activities and generated requirements as well as wrote content for 3 dynamic widgets to support marketing efforts. These widgets were greatly successful in terms of traffic numbers and received frequent daily visits. Examples include: Sweet or Sour, Daily Bite , Set the Stage with Allie
– Ensured business goals were accomplished within budget by looking into and calculating various resources thus adding monetary value to the overall end project.
– Managed books database to ensure new books were added and properly featured in order to fulfill marketing initiatives and stabilize weekly traffic to the section.
|A&E Television Networks||Stamford, CT|
|Online Producer||November 2006 – December 2007|
|– Created monthly email campaigns within DREAMmail (Epsilon product) and conducted data list pulls to target specific age groups, gender, and viewers for new shows as well as specialized surveys.Managed daily updates and promotions, which let to an increase of over 300,000 A&E Insider members.|
– Monitored member blog postings, registration issues, and approved user generated content, which ensured returning users.
|Columbia University||New York, NY|
|BA in American Studies||May 2006|